We Need You!
Our PTA does many wonderful things for Robinson and we need your help to make them happen! There are many different ways to volunteer and help make our school an even better place! If you are interested in serving on a committee, helping with the Fall Festival or any of the other opportunities be sure to join the PTA by clicking the link and filling out the form below to let us know how you would like to be involved!
Current PTA Committees and Volunteer Opportunities
- Fall Festival - This is a favorite amongst students and parent alike and it takes a lot of volunteers to make it a success! Whether you have a lot of time to donate or none at all we can use your help! We not only need people able to come help, we will also be looking for donations of baked goods, food, silent auction items or monetary gifts. This is our one and only fundraiser for Robinson and keeps us from having to do the dreaded sales based fundraisers!
- Yearbook - Each year we produce a beautiful hardback yearbook for Robinson. The kids love to see pictures of themselves in the yearbook, to accomplish this we need photographers! You do not have to be a professional or have expensive equipment, just a love for taking cute pictures of smiling faces!
- School Store - One of the kids favorite places in the school is the school store! Volunteers are needed to help run the store by helping the children make their purchases.
- Hospitality - Our school has the most amazing teachers and we love to spoil them! Once a month we have Teacher Treats, a themed lunch for the teachers. We need volunteers willing to donate food as well as people willing to help with set-up and clean-up.
- Junior Achievement - This program is volunteer led and teaches students life skills pertaining to entrepreneurship, financial literacy, their community and future job opportunities. Each class needs one volunteer willing to teach a 30-45 min lesson once a week for 5 weeks. It is a rewarding and fulfilling opportunity that the kids truly enjoy!
- Reflections - Reflections is an amazing opportunity for students to express themselves and gain recognition for their artistic skills. They are able to submit original art in six different categories. Volunteers are needed to help organize, submit and photograph the submissions as well as help plan the recognition ceremony toward the end of the school year.
Volunteering in the School
We are thrilled you are interested in becoming a volunteer! Anyone wishing to volunteer at any school in CCISD must fill out a current registration form. Click the link below to complete the CCISD Online Volunteer Registration Form.